About Audacity Labs
Audacity Labs provides everything needed for a teen to unleash their inner entrepreneur. Audacity Labs is a startup incubator and co-working space for teens with the mission of democratizing entrepreneurship. Our curriculum and services empower teens with the tools and resources to
effectively develop a start-up venture. In doing so, students develop 21st-century skills associated with the start-up process, including problem-solving, creativity, communications, computational thinking, and collaboration.
- Workshops and Field Trips
- Member-driven programming
- Coaches and Mentors
Audacity Labs has created a pyramid of support. Each student team is staffed with at least one near-peer coach from Duke University. Each student team is staffed with at least one professional with prior entrepreneurial or innovative experiences. Each student will have access to trained college-preparatory advisors to assist in navigating the application and enrollment process. Each student will have the opportunities for resume workshops and mock interviews with trained workforce development liaisons. Through speaking opportunities and excursions, students will receive advice and guidance from local community leaders.
Techstars Foundation is a donor-advised fund managed by the Community Foundation Boulder County. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Your tax receipt will come directly from the Community Foundation. You have three options for making your gift:
- Mail a check with Techstars Foundation in the memo line to:
Community Foundation Boulder County
1123 Spruce St, Boulder, CO 80302
- Make a stock gift or to include Techstars Foundation in your estate plans by contacting Lynda Ricketson. Please call Community Foundation before any stock or cash wire donation. Anyone on our team can send you wire instructions. If you would like to make a gift of mutual funds, or restricted or closely held securities, please call us at 303.442.0436 for instructions.
- Make your online gift now using the form below.